The Beverage Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall management, leadership, and administration of all beverage services/front house staff at Duffers Den.
The ideal candidate would be:
• A strong communicator.
• Energetic and don’t mind wearing multiple hats.
• Well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a diverse group of people.
• Experienced in handling a wide range of personalities and temperaments.
• Holding a strong focus on customer service.
• Having previous experience in the beverage/and or food industry-preferably in a golf club environment.
• A problem solver.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Manage recruitment and selection of employees.
• Scheduling all serving/front end staff.
• Ordering and keeping an inventory of beverage inventory and cleaning supplies.
• Ensuring that employees have appropriate education to be qualified to work in the restaurant.
• Develop and prepare policies and procedures for the restaurant/front of house.
Either email us a resume to email@example.com with the subject “Beverage Manager” or come in and drop one off in person at Duffer’s Den or our Pro Shop. Please ask to speak with Karyn.